-
August 17th, 2004, 10:04 PM
#1221
Inactive Member
IRT TZ: Why don't you like them?
-
August 18th, 2004, 12:27 AM
#1222
Senior Hostboard Member
Hide and Seek! What else?? ^_^
-
August 21st, 2004, 12:13 AM
#1223
Inactive Member
Replaying MGS:TTS
Fire Emblem 7
PSO
SoA
SSBM
GGXX
-
August 21st, 2004, 12:23 AM
#1224
Senior Hostboard Member
Today, we tried to play Jedi Academy in Multi just4fun, but that crap just wouldn't work...
-
August 21st, 2004, 10:54 PM
#1225
Inactive Member
Red Faction earlier before friends got here.
Red Faction 2 after RF before friends came.
Halo once friends came.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 01:42 AM
#1226
Inactive Member
IRT Nevan : I just don't think they're attractive. They're overrated IMO =P
-
August 22nd, 2004, 01:46 AM
#1227
Inactive Member
Update!
After 64 hours of Crystal Chronicles we finally decided (and did) beat it in year 40!
I wish I could have gotten a screeshot on my computer of our characters at the end...it was awesome lol.
We all ended up with like stats in the 80's and 90's. The best weapons/armor/accessories in the game. By the end of the game I had my Selkie's focus attack so pimped out that I could do a focus attack before I held down the button, literally.
Now we're really getting into 4 swords, which is looking to be an insane game. It took us almost 2 hours to finish one of the levels !
-
August 22nd, 2004, 01:47 AM
#1228
Inactive Member
IRT TZ: To each thier own, I guess.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 06:33 AM
#1229
Inactive Member
Four Swords>j00 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 23rd, 2004, 12:08 AM
#1230
Inactive Member
.hack (its awesome...thanks to xel for letting me borrow it)...wolfenstein ET online, and civ III
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks